Monday, March 3, 2014

SO EXCITED and a Policy Change and an Update

Hey everyone!  Anyone else so excited about the WOR release that they feel like running around with their hands up in the arm and screaming AAAAAAAAHHHHH like a muppet?  I CAN NOT wait until the book downloads to my Kindle tonight.  I am having a very hard time focusing at work and wondering if I should just go home and take a long nap so reading time starts sooner.  Needless to say, I will go radio silent from the time the books hits until I have completed my first read through.

I just listened to Chapter 7 on the Tor website and all I have to say is that I am very verklemmt.  That is all.  Want to join me in my emotion?  Go listen to it yourself.  The link is above.

Policy Change

After much thought and discussion with others, I have decided that I will do all the page assembly.  I will be asking each of the Tour Archivists to send me all the cards from their signing for incorporation into the scrapbook.  That way there is a lot less work for Brandon (main reason), he is not carrying around a heavy album, I will have more opportunities to jazz up the album with decorative elements (less important) and it will look more cohesive.  

Update

The album is coming along just fine.  I am almost finished with the actual album cover itself.  I tried out a new technique which is giving it a definite edge.  I will share it once I put one more coat of paint on it.

We still do not have anyone to take on the Portland signing.  :(  I fear that this one will be a gap in our tour scrapbook.   There is still time if someone identifies themselves though.  Step up people! :)

That is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment