Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Updates and Miscellany

Things have been going swimmingly with this project.  I have successfully sent cards to the Provo, San Diego and San Francisco stops.  I will be sending out the cards for the San Rafael and Houston stops tomorrow. I continue to get people interested in participating and being Tour Archivists.   Thank you so much!  Fan participation is what makes this project awesome.


On March 3rd - 5th I plan on scouring social media for pictures of people with their copies of Words of Radiance to make a photo collage for the front page of the book.  You can help me out by using the tag #WORelease.  This is the 17th Shard officially sanctioned tag and you should be seeing a ton of action on it.

That is all for now!  I have more cards to print and an album to paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment